Today's Letter 16/07/2021, by Mrs Betteley
To view the virtual School Tour please click here:
"You successfully balance all aspects of the curriculum to ensure that pupils develop strong reading, writing and mathematical skills." OFSTED: April 2019
Welcome to our website. We hope that you will find the information on here interesting, informative and reflective of our school philosophy and approach. As a school my colleagues and I aim to provide high quality learning experiences which recognise the importance of the core subjects whilst offering a wide range of opportunities for creativity, learning and fun across all areas of the curriculum.
This website provides information about our school, its aims, curriculum and activities as well as examples of our children's work. If you have any queries, or would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact:
Mrs Middleton - 01270 814570
Our aims and objectives:
Our core aims are:
- To create a learning environment where all children feel safe, valued, positive and happy
- To recognise individual's talents and to strive to help everyone achieve academic, creative, sporting and personal success.
- To provide an inspiring and enriching curriculum, together with a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- To promote the wellbeing of all, through healthy life choices and building resilience.
- To encourage good citizenship based on the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs, cultures and lifestyles.
We endeavour to help everyone to be: